We have been using your newsletter for more than five years and have found them to be one of the best (if not the best) educational tools we have at our disposal. We have had many business owners that have actually thanked us for including them in our mailings.
The polished and professional look of your created newsletter, combined with the valuable articles contained in each informative issue, serve to make your newsletter stand out- even in the thick stack of mail so often received by your prospects!
With Today’s Business Scene you will have published quarterly newsletters that are 4-page, glossy, full-color format with an option to fully customize the colors and masthead. The results? You can expect a high response rate and even appreciation for your efforts
Our Professionally Crafted Newsletters Come with the Following:
- – PDF versions for emailing, printing, or adding to your website
- – Word Document of articles from each issue
- – A new issue available 4 times per year (January, April, July, and October)
Do our professionally design and printed newsletters garner results? just read below!
Created specifically to assist business brokers, our prospecting newsletter offers you the following benefits:
- – Only ready-made industry-specific personalized newsletter
- – Stands out from the pile of mail received by your prospective buyers, sellers, and referral sources
- – Powerful marketing tool
- – Strengthens your reputation as an established professional in your field
- – Has historically led to high response rates AND long-term response rates as business owners keep the newsletters longer than general letters or postcards
- – Expands your company brand and identity by keeping your name in front of prospects on a quarterly basis (January, April, July, and October)
- – Saves you the time of producing a newsletter yourself
- – Costs less than a quarter of what you would pay to produce a comparable newsletter yourself
- – Requires no annual contract or long-term financial commitment
Each issue focuses on topics important to business owners and important to the value and future sale of the business. These newsletters are designed to be used as self-mailers. They can also be folded with the masthead facing out for insertion into envelopes, or unfolded to use as handouts or for use in buyer or seller packets.
The valuable information contained in BBP’s Prospecting Newsletter opens the door to an unlimited number of uses. Below we have listed just a few ideas.
- – Use them as a direct mail piece.
- – Send them to key referral sources.
- – Include them with company letters, packets, and other distributed materials.
- – Distribute them in advance to pave the way for cold calling.
- – Display them in your waiting area.
- – Ask referral sources to display them in their waiting areas.
- – Distribute newsletters as an educational tool for current and past clients.
- – Create an archive of newsletters on your website.
- – Allow clients or web visitors the option of receiving the newsletter by email.
Interested in our Prospecting Newsletters? Contact Us!